Why Choose Autoclave Block ?
Why are more Masons and Architects choosing Autoclave Block?
More resistant to water damage
- Autoclave’s drying and curing results in a tougher, stronger block less effected and more impermeable to moisture.
Consistency in Colour
- Exacting control in the Autoclave process results in uniformity from cycle to cycle.
- No efflorescence as limes and salts unite with silicates to form new structures free of leaching or efflorescence
Lighter means easier to work with
- Dried well below standard residual moisture content means less water resulting in a lighter block.
- Save 1,000 of lbs. in lifting and carrying our lighter block, as much as 4,000 lbs. on only 1,000 block.
Stronger than conventional block
- Complete curing, within 8 hours, at full strength, whereas other conventional blocks making process’s take 28 days to cure to full strength.
- Army Corps of Engineers recognize Autoclave as superior blocks above other processes.
Shrinkage is virtually non-existent
- Save money with less wall reinforcement, few joint controls
- Tests prove 50% less shrinkage than non-Autoclave process
- Less volume change even when they get wet
Avoid call backs
- Stronger, tougher block with less shrinkage and change in volume means, when installed properly, far less shifting and movement, resulting in mortar cracking virtually eliminated